NAVTTC Offers Free Online Courses
In Collaboration with
American Board for Certification of Teacher Excellence
- NAVTTC in collaboration with American Boardis offering globally recognized teacher training courses free of cost. The trainees will be required to pay US$80 only as examination fee. American Board teachers’ training programs for elementary and secondary schools provide a unique opportunity to earn globally recognized teachers’ certification online. After successful completion of the training program, the certified persons will be eligible for elementary and school teacher jobs globally, particularly in the Gulf countries, Canada, Europe, China, Malaysia, Australia etc. The names of the successful individuals will included in the pool of trained teachers which will be available on website of the American Board for prospective employers globally. Fields of training courses include Biology , History , Chemistry , Mathematics , Science , English , Physics , Special Education, Elementary and Reading.
- At least Master Degree/Bachelor (16 years) in the relevant subject. i.e. (Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, History, Special Education, English e)
- High proficiency in English language (initial online scrutiny test will be conducted)
- Proficiency in the relevant subject (initial online scrutiny test will be conducted)
- Basic knowledge of teaching methodology (initial online scrutiny test will be conducted)
- Initial online registration on NAVTTCs website
- Scrutiny by NAVTTC for eligibility
- Online registration with American Board through link provided by NAVTTC
- Learning and successful completion of online module
- Payment of UD$80 to be submitted directly to American Board online as examination fee
- Issuance of certificates by the American Board directly to the successful candidates.
- List of course being offered: Biology , History , Chemistry , Math , Science , English , Physics , Special Ed, Elementary, Reading